Pages

Sunday 29 August 2010

Personality...

23 august, 21:07

One thing i like to do with each new moon, as i absorb the energy,
is to sense the personality... the character, the kind of energy that the moon exudes.
I feel each moon differently... a word, a phrase, an emotion or characteristic springs to mind...
sometimes straight away... sometimes well into the cycle... 
sometimes feminine, sometimes masculine... sometimes both 

21:33

I wish i had kept notes on this... for i have recently found Donna Iona Drozda and her Luna See
It would have been interesting to compare my feelings with hers over time. 
Her insights into what each moon brings to us are full of wisdom and so inspirational... 
she talks about this one being the 'Trust/Love' moon.

21:35

I tried to put her words out of my mind though as i attempted to intuit the message for me... 
and to be honest, it only comes when i'm not consciously trying...
but each night i felt that the language we have is not enough...
i felt compassion... but so much more... sharing.... but more...
perhaps i was trying too hard, thinking about not being influenced...
trust did not feel enough either, nor love... though i felt all these... but more...

The moon was all but full before it hit me... just wandering, gazing, not thinking...
totality... all-encompassing... completeness...
The huge surge of feeling that has been with me, swelled even more as i acknowledged
the energy that connects all of everything and more.


21:42

As I re-read Donna's posts, i realise how many of the themes she mentions...
such as trusting the process, balance etc have been running through my life...
She says "Trust is analogous to faith, belief, confidence and Self- reliance"
& I realise, all steps towards completeness.
As individual people make steps towards their own completeness, so they... you, me, everyone...
add to the totality of our world... so that we all become something more....
greater than the sum of individual parts...
 and there is an all-encompassing energy around us...





No comments: