Pages

Sunday 29 August 2010

Progress...

 21 august, 20:46

As usual when the moon waxes towards full, 
I am full of ideas & inspiration in my creative endeavours...
I always have a spate of being so motivated 
that i can write or paint well into the early hours.
At these times i sometimes hanker for a return to single life...
able to work, eat or sleep according to my own desires,
unhindered by the patterns of my significant other.
But it is a question of balance...
we adapt our conflicting rhythms.


20:55

And i have been working like crazy on several different themes...
all to be revealed in good time.
My aim is to once more generate an income from the things i love,
calligraphy & photography...
Progress is being made, turning ideas into workable designs,
and i feel a surety about the things i am working on...
a knowing that i am on the right track, 
though there is still much refining to do!


No comments: